Friday, March 7, 2008

It is birthday time at the Bassett’s.
and dont for get Dads Birtday is on the 10th

Happy birthday to Spencer. This picture was Spencer’s birthday in Saint George close to 4 years ago.
Look how much he’s changed.

Happy birthday to Spencer this is the big one .
Spencer turns eight this year And is getting baptized.
I will have lots of pictures after that.
I don’t have any new pictures of him now.
To my children, please send me pictures so I can put them on this blog.




Happy birthday to Abby.
She had a tea party for her birthday. She used the tea set grandma gave her for Christmas. And they made beautiful hats.






Abby turned three.

Happy birthday to Jennifer. Jennifer and Abby share lots of special things.
Including their special birthday.




Happy birthday to you Jennifer
Jennifer and I want to the spa. what a fun day.
this was from her blog she dose souch a good job.










I do have pictures of Tony’s children



















This is our new baby Evan.


I like to call him little Evan from heaven.






I want you all to know that heavenly father watches over you. ..

I know Because I asked him to.





LOVE

YOUR GANDMA




















No comments: