Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas

Christmas was a blast, wish you could have been here. Its a good thing my favorite daughter was here (she is also helping me write this post). Just remember who ever shows up is the favorite at the time :-)


Shalaco and Lori gave me this cute puppy for Christmas.


It has been lots of fun. His name is Gizmo like the Gremlin; we have already tested it and it seems he does not turn into an evil green thing when he gets wet, mostly he just shakes and wimpers until he is dry. I gave him a bath and it took him days to forgive me. He LOVES the snow. He turns a little psyco in the snow. He hops though it and trys to eat it all. Sometimes he dives head first into it. His little legs are so short the snow is deeper than he is. See video below.
Dad thinks we gave him the wrong name, he thinks his name should be Scooter because he kind of scoots along the floor. I have been surprised, it seems dad even loves him.

No comments: